cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

tnt sport

I have been a member of BT SPORT and now of TNT. I am really worried about the quality of product available. I refer to SERIE A. This season  TNT is showing only few matches. 1 one Saturday and one on Sunday. For example they are not showing JUVENTUS-COMO on Monday. May I know the reason why they are not showing more matches? If they do not show JUVENTUS regularly there is no point paying the subscription. Lucio Cardani Trimingham Norfolk

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: tnt sport

As per the Serie A thread it turns out that TNT only bought (non-exclusive) limited rights and the remaining rights have been bought by OneFootball and we await to see how they are going to offer them subsequent to this weekend where the 8 non-TNT games are free and the other 2 are PPV, hopefully there will be some sort of season ticket.  

Prior to the OneFootball deal being done James Horncastle offered this explanation over on The Athletic. Screenshot 2024-08-18 113051.pngrather than every game being PPV.

Message 3 of 5

In plain English is it possible to know if TNT will show a reasonable number of SERIE A matches? Or do we have to be satisfied with 2 matches per week? If this is the case I can guess many people will scrap their sub with TNT Lucio

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

All today's games are live on OneFootball including the single TNT offering.

@luciowrote:

In plain English is it possible to know if TNT will show a reasonable number of SERIE A matches? Or do we have to be satisfied with 2 matches per week? If this is the case I can guess many people will scrap their sub with TNT Lucio

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 5 of 5

@lucio  As per the other thread you've posted in 'plain English' it's 76 games so 2 per gameweek.

https://www.tntsports.co.uk/all-sports/tnt-sports-to-deliver-a-season-of-unmissable-live-sport_sto20...

0 Ratings