cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 47

Re: BT TV addons bug and order stays open

Go to solution

@DarrenDev 

Can you tell me which department is dealing with this at the moment and provide some contact details?

It's looking like i'm not going to be able to watch premier league football tomorrow without this being sorted, which was one of the main reasons for the upgrade.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 47

Go to solution
Internal teams aren't directly contactable I'm afraid. I did ask yesterday afternoon if there was anything that could be done to provide temporary access, but I didn't get any response.

I'll send you a DM shortly with my personal login details just so you don't miss out on the match tomorrow.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 47

Go to solution

@DarrenDev 

Thanks, that would be really appreciated. 

Thanks again.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 47

Go to solution

Just by way of an update, one of the faults appears to have been cleared off the order (no yellow exclamation mark now), but the status is still open.

My next bill preview shows the sports/entertainment added now (previously only showed my previous entertainment only package)

I still don't have access to the sky sports and movies yet, but can see someone is doing something behind the scenes.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 47

Go to solution
Yes - I had confirmation earlier that your order has been unstuck, however I've asked them to dig deeper and find why, so that it doesn't get stuck again.
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 47

Go to solution

the order appears to still be stuck, no sky sports or movies working, can't make any changes to my package (can't display my details). not sure if the confirmation you received meant everything should be sorted or not, but definitely still got issues at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 47

Go to solution
They didn't say it was complete - just that it had now successfully progressed on to the next stage. It should usually complete ALL stages within a few minutes though, so it sounds like it's stuck elsewhere now.
I've asked them to check again and make sure it completes ALL stages.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 47

Go to solution

👍

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 47

Go to solution

What a palaver.  Would seriously make you wonder how screwed up BT's systems are. I've had multiple orders stuck / messed up completely with BT. You have the patience of a saint @JosePujols 

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 47

Go to solution

@DarrenDev 

I've seen some changes on my account today, but not sure if i'll get an update to confirm everything is done so here's an update.

Email from BT cancelling the existing package that was stuck.

Tried to check my order status, unable to log into BT account - error code TS-0003

Welcome to BT text message and email received.

Email saying thanks for my order - VIP package. Links to Netfix and NOW TV to activate.

I've checked my NOW TV account and all services working! 

BT Account still won't log in - error code TS-0003.  🤔

Only 2 issues i seem to have at the moment are the BT login, and i can't see any mention of the monthly discount i have for 12 months on the TV package, hopefully that shows up though on the next billing cycle.

I'll update if anything else changes.

0 Ratings