cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT TV

Hi,

I have been trying to get BT to get my BT TV package to work for 2 months now. I ordered a package in April. The broadband works but the TV doesn't. I have spoken to a number of different advisors who have re-initiated the TV and have sent new home hubs (even though the broadband is working). The last one got it to work but then seemed to do it by setting up a new account with a new bill (which was a lot more than what I had ordered it for). I messaged them to cancel this new order but they still haven't got my original one to work. I don't seem to be able to speak to anyone that can sort this out. I would also like to keep a record of the conversation as everytime I call up I have to start again from the beginning. Does anyone know if there is an email address I can contact BT on?

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT TV

Hi @Hurricane82,

I am sorry that this is still ongoing for you. Due to the multiple accounts and the break down of clear communication, I'd like to offer you my team's help. I'm sending you a private message with some information that I need. It might take us a couple of working days to get back to you but will will case manage everything for you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings