Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 40

Discovery plus for entertainment tv package

Go to solution

I have came across the below today.

Weerab1983_0-1688558951275.png

I am aware that some discovery content is accessible through the BT TV app, but are we getting access to a wider selection of content?

I haven't seen anything to confirm, so was surprised somewhat when I seen it.

0 Ratings
39 REPLIES 39
Message 2 of 40

Re: Discovery plus for entertainment tv package

Go to solution

The Peacock had died in the UK. Comcast/Sky have canned it. BT TV is being relaunched soon as EE TV but no details have been released yet.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 40

Go to solution

If you take the NOW Entertainment pack you will also get Sky Sports News included too, but it never seems to be included in these channel lists.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 40

Go to solution

There are currently just 13 series in the Peacock UK service. Viewers thought they would get some good stuff from the US version but it didn't happen.

@NigelB72wrote:

The Peacock had died in the UK. Comcast/Sky have canned it. BT TV is being relaunched soon as EE TV but no details have been released yet.

I get Sky News on 233 and don't take NOW at all - just BT Sport.

@Brucemeister5wrote:

If you take the NOW Entertainment pack you will also get Sky Sports News included too, but it never seems to be included in these channel lists.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 40

Go to solution

Sky News on 233 is a Freeview channel. I’m referring to  Sky Sports News which was removed from Freeview many years ago. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 40

Go to solution

Sorry - misread.

@Brucemeister5wrote:

Sky News on 233 is a Freeview channel. I’m referring to  Sky Sports News which was removed from Freeview many years ago. 

Message 7 of 40

Go to solution

@ozsat when I checked, the Peacock stuff had just been moved into the Sky .... category. But saying that, I only watched Bell Air on Peacock and Young Rock was on Sky Comedy 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 40

Go to solution

Some were expecting it to carry the WWE Wrestling events and live Premier League football - like the US version. 🙄

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 40

Go to solution

I get that Peacock has died, sky news is duplicated and EE TV is the next big thing whenever it lands. 

The point I am getting at is that Discovery plus entertainment tier seems to be included with the entertainment package to new subscribers according to my screenshot, but unsurprisingly no news to existing subscribers yet, unless this is a mistake and misleading for people signing upto it. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 40

Go to solution

@Weerab1983 

No it appears it’s included in every pack now. On the BT TV page it says:

The BT TV Box Pro connects to your broadband hub over wi-fi meaning you can watch your favourite content without the need for an aerial. What’s more, with discovery+ included with every package, BT TV has everything you need, with the flexibility to swap your package for another at any time.”

https://www.bt.com/tv

MikeAlanR