cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

NOW TV does not recognise my BT entertainment pass

Go to solution

Hi,

I had an old NOW TV account with my gmail as account login.

My BT account also uses my gmail. BT set up my NOW TV pass with an email address of seeabc@bt.com! 

I cant change this. My NOW TV account does not recognise my BT entertainment pass. 

I've spent an hour on IM to BT support who then put me on to NOW TV who said it was BTs issue and could not help.

I can access NOW TV through my BT youview box but i cannot access it through the NOW TV app on my other devices.

Can someone from BT help sort this out please; it's been very frustrating. Seems I'm not the only one with this problem but no self help fix seems to be available.

Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: NOW TV does not recognise my BT entertainment pass

Go to solution

Hi @Jul1an,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry you aren't able to use your Now Tv subscription. If you send me your details, I'll be able to change that email address.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

UPDATE: RESOLVED.

For info, the issue was due to BT incorrectly setting up my email address for NOW TV.

The BT moderators in this forum got it fixed very quickly for me.

Thank you!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Jul1an,

Thank you for posting back to update the thread.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings