cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Netflix

Go to solution

Hi I'd be grateful if someone will confirm that I've understood correctly, that only the £10.99 Netflix membership is avialable as an add-on to BT TV?

If so, and I sign up directly with Netflix for the £4.99 package with adverts, will that work with my BT TV box?

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Netflix

Go to solution

Hi, @mosska 

Netflix is included within the package. Which package do you have?

Stewart

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Stewart, thanks for the reply.

I only pay £29.74 per month which includes £18.30 for TNT sport and £11.44 for an extra mini box.

Also have broadband and a landline.

I phoned a while back and was advised that to include Netflix it'd be an extra £10.99 per month.

I just wondered if I arrange the cheaper Netfix direct with them at £4.99 (with ads) would that work with the BT box or can I only arrange via BT

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

You can get Netflix from BT directly or via Netflix, they both work on the Youview box exactly the same.

Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Thank you much appreciated

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Unless you want to change your BT TV package than I would get Netflix direct from Netflix.

All companies seem to offer Netflix now as part of a package and dont offer a choice of paying direct to Netflix.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks, I appreciate that 🙂

Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Except that the cheaper, advert-supported £4.99 per month Netflix subscription does not work on the BT box (something to do with the app cannot be upgraded sufficiently) so you can only use the £10.99 subscription

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Thank you, that is helpful

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

I believe that Netflix Standard with adverts  has recently (quietly) been added to the available addons   to the  EE TV Sport or Big  Sport packs.  (£4.99 monthly on 30 day rolling contract) Sources the respective Price Guides from EE and BT).

0 Ratings