cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Now TV Boost Add-on

Hi,

I just recently added the £6 Now TV Boost - I added it for a 7 day free trial, via Now TV directly. While it does give me my Now channels in HD, it seems I need to get the £6 BT HD boost directly with BT to get AMC, Discovery & Now TV channels in HD.

But - bear with me here - I can't seem to be able to cancel the £6 Now TV Boost. If I go via my Now account, it directs me to Manage it via BT. When I manage via BT, it doesn't give me any option to cancel the Now Boost (only to add the BT Boost, at another £6 a month, and I don't really want to have to pay £12 for both).

So does anybody know who would I contact to actually get this sorted?  

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Now TV Boost Add-on

Hi @stumurphy, as the charge would be from Now you would need to contact them to stop the TV Boost.

I've had a look around the net and NOW Broadband Contact Number | How to Get In Touch There is a number to call and also social media contacts for them which may be able to help you get it removed.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi John,

Thanks, but I don't have any payment details set up with Now so it seems there's not going to be any charge from them. According to my Now account page it's managed by BT and my BT account makes it look like it's managed by BT as well. Just seems silly to me that there isn't actually any way to manage it with either of them!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @stumurphy , thanks for getting back to me. I would assume Now would pick up that there are no account payment details and cancel their HD boost in this case.
You should be able to add the HD to your BT account you'll receive the HD on the other channels you currently aren't getting it on. 
cheers

John