cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Persistant IPC6023 error and no internet channels that neither tech support nor engineer can solve

Go to solution

I cannot access any internet channels.  It always returns a an IPC6023 message.  I have been through all the troubleshooting/rebooting/resetting options with tech support twice and an engineer has also visited and tried all the same things.  There is no problem with my broadband connection (that has been confirmed 3 times now).  Most recently I have been sent a replacement box - a BT box pro - which tech support assured me that they were '200% sure would solve the issue'.  It hasn't.  I cannot face calling the tech support line again.

When the engineer was here (a subcontractor) he said something about it not being a problem with the broadband or the box, but that somehow BT had not permitted access.  I don't know what he meant, but he suggested that somewhere somebody aught to be able to 'press a button' and provide permissions.  

Does anybody have any idea what my problem is??

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Persistant IPC6023 error and no internet channels that neither tech support nor engineer can sol

Go to solution

@Jimskin1 I'm really sorry to see you're BT TV service isn't working and the replacement equipment and engineer visit have not helped. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to get that looked into.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Persistant IPC6023 error and no internet channels that neither tech support nor engineer can sol

Go to solution

Hi @Jimskin1, thanks for speaking with me earlier and great news that the BT TV is now working for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks very much for your help on this John.  Very much appreciated after a frustrating couple of weeks!

0 Ratings