Hi

I want to add prime video, but I can't find it in the available add ons

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Prime video

Go to solution

@twistedbliss79 

I believe it is no longer offered as an add on. So you would need to subscribe direct with Amazon. 

As of 28th April 2023, Prime Video on BT TV will no longer be available to new customers. Existing customers will continue to have access to Prime Video on BT TV as usual.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution
That sucks. It's odd because I also can't see the Now Entertainment add on
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

@twistedbliss79 Are you trying to add it to a new BT Tv package  or are you trying to add the addons to a currentl existing BT Tv package. If so what is the base  package you are current on  ( eg Sport/Big Sport) .

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

I have the sports package, I was able to add netflix fine. I had prime before and then unsubscribed, but now I can't find it again 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution
I resubscribed to Prime Video last week (for the rugby) and can access it through the app on my BT Youview box (as well as through my Chromecast dongle). So what does it actually mean to be not available to new subscribers?
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

I have referred the thread to the mods as I agree that it is less than clear  .. also the Now entertainment membership should certainly be available as an addon to the Sport package and that wasn’t  being offered to @twistedbliss79 

@gomezz  were  you able to addon via my Bt or did you have to ring up  to get prime video ?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

@twistedbliss79  We stopped selling Amazon Prime Video as a BT TV add-on from 28th April 2023.
Customers who already have the Amazon Prime TV add-on can keep it, and will continue to be billed by us
However, if they remove the add-on from their BT TV account, they won't be able to re-add it at a later date

@gomezz You must have subscribed directly with Amazon for Prime as it's not provided as a BT TV add on?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution
@NeilO Yes I did. So it means new BT TV subscribers and not new Prime Video subscribers.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

@gomezz Yes, it's no longer sold by BT as a TV add-on but you can of course subscribe directly from Amazon.

Neil

0 Ratings