cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Re: Error IPC6023

Go to solution

@RobbieMac I am having exactly the same problem  as @Singhp49 can you provide me with the resolution, thanks

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @ColinB001 and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're seeing this also. Can you just confirm how are you connected? Is it wireless or cable?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi David I have tried connecting by both WIFI and Ethernet. It is only when trying to view a live channel that I get the error code. Apps are working fine.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks, @ColinB001 The apps and live channels are delivered differently over the internet so it's quite common for the apps to continue working.

When you try to watch a live channel is the screen pixelated or blank when the IPC6023 error is shown?

Do you have full-fibre broadband? If so please turn off and on the white Openreach ONT to see if that helps.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks @NeilO screen is blank when message is displayed. Yes I am on full fibre. Will try your "switch off" suggestion and get back to you.

NB the TV Box worked perfectly when first installed, I haven't used it for a couple of weeks recently an got the error yesterday for the first time when using it again, so frustrating.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi, @ColinB001 Hopefully that sorts it, but if not we'll be here to help.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO, tried switching off and restarting as per your advice. This has made no difference. I have attached photo of error message as it displays on TV

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @ColinB001 Thanks for trying, I'm sorry it made no difference. I'll send you a private message so you can contact the moderators with your details and we'll be happy to help.

Neil

Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Did you get a resolve for this?

I have been trying to get this sorted for months now with no resolution from BT.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Yes, @NeilO raised a complaint with BT and they resolved it within a couple of days, something to do with my subscription to BT TV not set up correctly, apparently a fairly easy fix

0 Ratings