cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Seeing Offers/Managing TV Account

Hi there,

Is anyone else struggling to manage their TV account/see offers through MyBT.

Everytime I go to do it I get the following message:

Hi Michael. We can't show you any personalised offers here just now. Give us a call on 0800 085 7344 and we'll find the best deal just for you. We're open 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm Saturday and 9am to 6pm Sunday.

So frustrating!!

Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Seeing Offers/Managing TV Account

Please someone help... I have just rung the number and they were not helpful.

TBH they were even rude - maybe the luck of the draw...

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi @mikecufc

Welcome and thanks for your posts!

I am sorry for the problems you're having managing your account and seeing your offers on your MyBT profile.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

If it’s 15 months then I’m off in my 14 day window! This whole thing has been nothing short of disappointing. This is just the straw that broke the camels back. People told me not to go BT and yet I prayed it would be different. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

@mikecufc We have your details and will be in touch to help, once you get to the top of our queue.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@NeilO thanks Neil - any idea on how long that will take??

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hi @mikecufc,

One of the team will be in touch as soon as your case hit the top of the queue. We've been really busy these last few days so its taking a bit longer than normal. We should hopefully be in touch in the next day or two.

I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi All

My contract is due to end 10/8. In My BT my offers all I get now is an option to change my TV sub, if I did take up one of the offers it says this will automatically renew your broadband for 24mths. I don't want to renew my broadband for another 24mths at the current price I'm on. I was also getting the same message as the others for several months and also phoned the number which turned out a waste of time.. 

0 Ratings