cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: TNT Sport Buffering

There is an issue with the LG Discovery+ app.

I reported it to them in June time when it started to happen to me after the latest app update.

They said they were aware and their developers were looking into it.

I've asked on twitter for an update since then but they aren't replying to me or anyone else who asks.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

That's terrible. I hope they aren't charging you for it. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Yes, we have the exact same problem on live rugby on our smart LG TV. Also problems loading TNT/Discovery+ EVERY TIME on our other TV, a smart Samsung TV. Interestingly, no problems with football and we don't want that!!

No problems with our wifi (150mbps fibre) and never a problem with old BT Sport so this is on BT. Discovery+ is complete rubbish we didn't ask for - we DON'T want to watch anything else on Discovery+ so we've been conned!

We put up with BT's huge price JUST for access to live rugby. Doesn't seem to be a prob with catch-up, just live games but constant buffering and connection problems are driving us nuts. AND, you can't talk to anyone!!! Same old problem, ship a service off to a sub-contract and each side blames the other. No customer service. As soon as our contract ends, we're leaving.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Same here. So annoying. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

The streaming experience for TNT Sport is “patchy” at best through Discovery+ on many platforms. 

Sadly, it also isn’t really something that BT can “fix” as it is a Discovery problem these days.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings