cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Excellent Service!!

Go to solution

I couldn’t find anywhere for me to leave positive feedback for a BT employee so I thought I’d post something here. 

When moving I opened a new BT account and kept my old account going until the move was completed (over 3 months). Once the old account was closed I lost all access to my email on my iPhone and browser. Worse still, I’d lost all my 800+ notes on my phone linked to Btinternet. My world had ended! On Sunday I received a call from Rhys who took manual control of my account and password. Within a short time I could access MyBT and, more importantly, my notes reappeared! I can’t thank Rhys enough for his patience and professionalism!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Excellent Service!!

Go to solution

I've asked a passing moderator to get in touch, they are BT employees.
They can find the agent in question and relay your praise to his team leader.

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you so much Richie ☺️

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hey @Clothidda

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for posting and sharing your experience with Rhys.  I am really pleased they were able to help get you sorted.  I can understand the panic from losing access to your email and your notes as I am sure they're important to you.

Send me a private message with your home phone number and I will be sure to pass your feedback to Rhys' manager to make sure they're recognised for a job well done 😊

Click into my profile  >> here << and you'll see the envelope to send me a message on the top right hand corner.

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks so much Robbie! DM now sent. 

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hey @Clothidda

Thanks for sending me over the private message.

I'm just dropping by to let you know that I forwarded your comments from this thread over to Rhys' manager 😁

Thanks again for taking the time to leave this feedback.

All the best,

Robbie

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

No problem Robbie and thx. I can’t thank him enough!