cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

FTTP Price list

Go to solution

Hi,

I am looking for FTTP prices to help some of my villagers.  All searches on BT require my postcode which which is not fttp enabled.  So I am hoping some kind person, or BT employee, could post a price list for the various speed option please.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: FTTP Price list

Go to solution

Use the postcode of an area where you know they can get FTTP.

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @gg30340 ,

All the premises in the village with FTTP are newly upgraded so none of them work, they only show their FTTC deals ?

Any other suggestions where I can get the FTTP prices please ?

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

The prices for Superfast speeds ( 40,55,80 ) are the same on FTTP or FTTC , for higher speeds select a nearby postcode that can get FTTP , presumably there will be some new builds in the vicinity, use the postcode for a new development that has occupants to get a ball park figures, but it’s always possible that the prices could vary anyway, but TBH , once these property’s are able to order FTTP , that’s the obvious way to see actual prices, not sure why knowing roughly the price before being able to order is helpful when the actual price will be known when ordering is available 

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Andrew600 ,

Many thanks for the answer to my question.  It will enable me to let villagers compare their price options with other network providers.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @iniltous ,

No help but luckily @Andrew600 has answered my question.