cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Telegraph Pole with Boundary

Hi Jane, the local agreement which is operated by the road Commitee stated that I own the road up to the centre line between the opposite properties. That aside both the boundary plan and supporting photographs supplied as party of the returned forms to OR clearly delineate that the Pole is actually not on the road itself  but set back and internal to my property boundary. The previous owners (19 years) who now live opposite us but two houses along stated that are not aware of any Wayleave either. The Pole supports 4 other properties with a BT or OR landline but I have no need for BT access. My question to OR was whether once any survey was completed then any costs once proved by the  visit would then be refunded along with the fees for either removal or my preference, to move the pole 3-4m to the junction of the adjacent property next to ours which is serviced by the pole itself. Regards Will

Message 12 of 13

I thought from your initial post that your 'new house'  was a new build not that it was at least 19yr old or maybe older. Has pole been in position fior at least 19 yrs or maybe longer and previous owners gave permission but can't remember

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 13 of 13

OR have confirmed there is no Wayleave for this pole on the system, regards Will