cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Unable to find 'Edit impairments'

I'm unable to find 'Edit impairments' (as described in Here For You | Help for customers with an impairment | BT Help).

I select 'Your details' in 'My BT' but can see nothing relevant.

I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Unable to find 'Edit impairments'

are you registered here

https://www.bt.com/content/dam/bt/help/including-you/BT_Free_Priority_Fault_Repair_Scheme.pdf

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 10

Hi @VSB,

When you go to your MyBT and log in, you will see Your homepage.

You have said that you clicked on Your details which appears around the top middle of most pages.

From this page you should see your personal details, scroll down and you will come across the Impairment details section:

DanielS_1-1680683542933.png

On the right hand side of that it will say Edit Impairments. This is just above the part mentioning two step authentication.

Can you check it again, please?

If you need any help at all, please, let me know.

Thank you
DanielS

Message 4 of 10

I've got the same issue. Do you need to be registered with the priority scheme?

Message 5 of 10

@Yorkie44wrote:

I've got the same issue. Do you need to be registered with the priority scheme?

Hi @Yorkie44 

No, you don't need to be registered with the priority scheme. See image

Impairment details.png

Message 6 of 10

Unfortunately the impairment details don't appear on the list on either account I have access to.

Message 7 of 10

Hi @Yorkie44, have you claimed account holder status on the accounts? 
Log in to My BT > Click on Settings and Your account. Scroll down and you'll see if you're an Account holder or Account manager.

Cheers

John

Message 8 of 10

Account holder
Message 9 of 10

Hi @Yorkie44, thanks for checking that for me. The only other thing I can think of is this because you've more than 1 account on the BTID.

Do you have another email address you could use to set up a BTID for that account and claim the account holder status and see if the option to edit impairments shows then?
Cheers

John

Message 10 of 10

@Yorkie44 

are you using a browser on pc/laptop and not the MYBT app on phone as may need desktop view on phone not mobile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.