cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT Pro Box - rewind/fast forward not working

On my BT Pro Box, for a quite a few weeks, I have been having troulble  rewinding or fast forarding recording pgms, whereby the picture works, but the sound disappears. I have to switch off and start again. Now, nether rewind or FF works, the Box just pauses. The only way to fix this is to power off the box completely. It is really annoying.

Anybidy else had similar?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Pro Box - rewind/fast forward not working

Hi @scharter and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're having problems with the Pro Box. From what you've described it sounds like it's developed a fault which we'll need to take a look at for you. I'll need a few details so please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the information.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi @scharter .

Thanks for letting me know this is now sorted. For the benefit of the community a factory reset (save recordings) resolved ths issue.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi @DavidM   Unfortunately, the issue has reappeared! I can just about live with it, but it's not good. I can't keep resetting my Pro Box.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @scharter, sorry the problem has re-surfaced.

Would you try the last resort of a Factory Reset You may wish to watch any important recordings first before trying this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

I have exactly the same issue on a brand new box.

All I can do is so forward 60 seconds or back 15

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hi @flummoxed_support 

If using  the TV Box Pro remote  the same button is used for  fast forward/ skip minute so short press is Fast forward and a longer press of the Fast Forward Button performs the skip.

Similarly  for rewind/skip back15s.

Older model remotes have seperate buttons .

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

I'm aware of that but that's not the issue. I replied to post because I have the same issue as the  original  post creator 

0 Ratings