cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Ipc6023 error....again. 3rd time in a few days.

Go to solution

So got the 6023 error back again however noticed something weird going on. As before all subscription channels have this error but I switched to BT Sport 1 HD and top right of the black screen is the extra games red button (see image) and if I press the red button I get the second image.

20230215_191826.jpg

20230215_191839.jpg

Does this indicate a box error?

As usual any help would be very much appreciated. 

John.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Ipc6023 error....again. 3rd time in a few days.

Go to solution

@johninblack I'm sorry the IPC6023 error has returned. I've noticed your other posts and due to the intermittent nature of the issue, it doesn't sound like a subscription problem.

How does your BT TV box connect to your Hub? Do you use ethernet directly to the Hub or are you using powerline adapters?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply.  My hub connects to a 5 port gigabit switch and then to the box all by ethenet cable but I've also tried bypassing the switch and still have the error.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

I should also add that I've had my existing network setup the same way for over three years and hadn't had any problems till late last year.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi, @johninblack thanks for clarifying that, we'd always recommend trying a direct connection bypassing switches for testing purposes as they sometimes don't allow the live TV multicast packets to pass through resulting in that error message. 

I think we'll need to run some further tests to locate the fault and I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

It's all working again. Started the box earlier and everything seems OK again.

Thanks. John.

Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks @johninblack.

I'm glad to see that it's working again for you.

@RobbieMac is going to run a few background checks for you to see if there's an underlying issue.

He'll be in touch with you later today.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @johninblack

I tried calling you back today.  Sorry I wasn't able to reach out.

I am pleased to see everything is working for you now.  If you see this in future, feel free to post back and I'll get this picked up and thoroughly investigated.

Have a nice weekend.

Robbie

Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

@RobbieMac Thanks for the help. I couldn't answer your call as voice prosthesis was blocked

John.

0 Ratings