cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 311 of 378

Re: New features

Finally got the new now and next vertical guide. Personally I like it, probably use it more than the full guide. 

0 Ratings
Message 312 of 378

Personally i prefer it how it was as you could scroll along the whole day without putting the guide on.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 313 of 378

How do you acquire the vertical bar please? (Assuming I have the software) 

0 Ratings
Message 314 of 378

@Anonymous are you sure you have the latest software? Might be worth forcing it. It should replace the old now/next function

0 Ratings
Message 315 of 378

@DarrenDev  Thanks for the update. This is the main reason I am reticent to move over to IP delivery, along with a couple of missing channels n/a (Great Moves *)

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 316 of 378

I think so.

I'm just wondering how (button presses) you acquire this new vertical menu. Or is it simply replacing the current EPG?

One thing of note. Since I changed to i.p mode. I'm getting for every recording of MasterChef a failed recording in standard BBC1.

I've tried cancelling the series record of the hd version tonight and setting it up again- see if it fixes it.

0 Ratings
Message 317 of 378

@DarrenDev  @ozsat 

Thanks as always Darren. V useful.

One question, as I haven't changed to IP yet until the 2 channels recording issue is fixed,

is does changing to IP HD help with the problem with automatic  2.1 / 5.1 sound switching?

0 Ratings
Message 318 of 378

No - there hasn't been any update on the audio channel tagging issue unfortunately. 😞
Message 319 of 378

Thank Darren.
0 Ratings
Message 320 of 378

Were there some missing AR signals  today on Bt Sport 1 (HD but believe SD may had similar issue)  whereby   Scottish Football Extra  6;30pm  (to 7pm) appeared not to end until  7;59   ie the programme Premier League Review  that was being broadcast from 7pm to 8pm was not recognised as the current programme ?

0 Ratings