cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 221 of 378

Re: New features

Apologies if this is a dumb question but if I was to get one of the new Mini Boxes would my Pro box still be able to stay in TV Aerial mode?

I record a lot off Talking Pictures TV and I wouldn’t want to have to give that up.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………..….…….…. My Services - Full Fibre 100, Smart Hub 2, EE Smart WiFi, Digital Voice, Alexa Phone, BT TV Box Pro
0 Ratings
Message 222 of 378

@tweetSP0RT  Agreed. It doesn't take account of bandwidth. With a full fibre 900Mbps service, it can handle more than that.

0 Ratings
Message 223 of 378

I'm in Meridian Thames Valley (Meridian North) - on channel 3 we get Meridian East local news and on 802 labelled for Anglia we got the same local news.

So although both wrong regions there are the expected HD services for Freeview.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 224 of 378

@ozsat What about your BBC region? England West did at least provide the right BBC region, just not ITV.

0 Ratings
Message 225 of 378

I'm in the soon to close South Oxford region - but they carry BBC South over the weekend so I need to main for tonight's 6.20pm slot to see what goes out (South or South Oxford).

@SoupDragon57wrote:

@ozsat What about your BBC region? England West did at least provide the right BBC region, just not ITV.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 226 of 378

I suppose if you are on fttc, you could be restricted to record two.

If you are on fttc g.Fast you could then go up to record four.

On fftp however you could have record eight. (well depending on box power).

Would be simple as linking the platform configuration to what broadband package you have. Which they do already with the 4k stuff I think. 

Message 227 of 378

Wow, you lot are very chatty about all this. Plenty for me to catch up on. 😂

Regarding the ITV region issues, I've been asked to get a few examples just so that we can make 100% sure that it isn't something we're already aware of.
Could anyone affected by this please send me a DM and include within it:

1. Your BT ID or BT account number

2. A brief description of your issue

From the descriptions on here, I think there are 2 issues being described - one is the TV guide saying one thing, but then then the broadcast showing something else, and the other is the TV guide and broadcast matching each other, but not what you'd expect to see in your region.

Message 228 of 378

Is accurate recording  or EPG timings being used for the IP mode channel recordings  with the current software . If so are only some channels providing the data to enable recordings ?

0 Ratings
Message 229 of 378

@DarrenDev  well we like tech. It's good because we are actively testing it for you. 😊

For info my region is correct, bbc South today on epg and as the ip feed. 

Exactly the same for itv meridian. 

So anyone south / south east should be okay.

Message 230 of 378

Good question @zulu17 - I'd assumed it would automatically apply to all channels, but I've just been told it doesn't. It's currently only available for 1-3 and the Sport channels. They're working on bringing it to more channels - I'm not sure what the limitation is (but have asked).