cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Prime Video Signup

Signed up to Prime Video but cant activate account. Can some one please explain how to do this....Should be simple, but now tried for over 2 hours and it just won't work. All I get is sign up to prime when I try to access the content.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Prime Video Signup

Having looked at this further....The email I recieved from BT says that the account is activated, however I never activated the account! the link that I was sent states that there is an error and to try later.

Can a mod have a look at this please.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

have you tried phoning CS 150 ?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

i have tried to contact CS 150 but cant get through

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I would keep trying today as BT are on strike tomorrow

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Happy this has now all been sorted....looks like it was an issue with activation and the  BT website not talking to Amazon.

Happy days...

0 Ratings