cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 48

Re: Pro box rebooting

My experience today using 465.

The Rangers  PSV game was selected  for recording due a pre-existing series link.

Upon returning home I have a partial recording that appears to have stopped at 19:44.  It is unclear what happened with the box at this time as no one was home to report.

i started watching  465 live  at about 20:15, At approx 20:28 experienced the channel freeze and no play out. After switching to another (Freeview) channel and then back again to 465 i am viewing again.

At 20:36 there was a further freeze and the box did reboot .  Suffice to say during the reboot a goal was missed.

A further freeze and reboot occurred at 21:08.

A further freeze and reboot occurred at 21:18..

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 48

Watched the Rangers/PSV game on HDR and box went to black screen and crashed about 10 min in. Watched the rest on 433 without issue.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 48

The dreaded reboot has just happened again. This time the box is not coming back on. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 34 of 48

12:36pm Wolves v Spurs.

Rebooted again.

Notably pictures on 465 is way too dark and switching to 433 improved both clarity and reliability.

Again no other sources with HDR content produce this darker picture in any way.

I can conclude this box needs fixing..

Message 35 of 48

I had the dreaded crash at the same time. Managed to get back on within a couple of minutes. I’ve reverted to Ch 433 for the rest of this game now to avoid further problems.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 36 of 48

13:07

Channel 433 now.

Box rebooting and unresponsive.

This is getting silly.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 48

I too moved over to 433 after getting box working again, but now I have no feed so I've had to switch to 430.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 48

Oh dear, Ch 433 has crashed now too. There’s nowhere to hide it seems if you want to watch the match in better quality. I’m back on again now. I’ve gone back to Ch 465 again now.

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 48

Ch465 has gone off again just on the stroke of half time.

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 48

I'm back on 433. If it continues I will switch to my Apple TV box.

0 Ratings