cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: Netflix

Go to solution

Hi Team,

I am facing the same issue and was wondering if anybody could help. I've called both BT and Netflix and nobody seems to be able to help.

I signed up to BT around 2 months ago and was sent the 'activate netflix' email. I followed the instructions to link my BT account with my current Netflix subscription.. Effectively I wanted to just re-route the bill to BT instead of continuing to pay myself. I was then subseqyently billed by netflix, so clearly the activation hadn't worked.

I called Netflix and BT an nobody could seem to find an issue. When I now go into my BT account, I get the following error. This error has been showing for around 2 weeks.

"You can't activate your Netflix just yet, you'll be able to within the next 24 hours so please try again"

Could somebody please assist or advise how I may be able to resolve this?

The final key point.. BT is in my name/email address and Netflix is under my partners name. 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @mpdeadman, I am sorry to see that you're experiencing...

Go to solution

Hi @mpdeadman,

I am sorry to see that you're experiencing problems getting your Netflix account working with us.

Did you do what @Van_Mond mentioned on their thread https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-from-BT/Netflix/m-p/2289087/highlight/true#M71545? 

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: Hi @mpdeadman, I am sorry to see that you're experiencing...

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS , 

Yes, I’ve spoken to both BT and Netflix on the phone and neither could help and simply said “everything on the system appears to be correct” which wasn’t overly helpful.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you @mpdeadman.

I'm going to send you a private message (PM) from this account shortly. It will give you the option to message my team for help.

We may end up referring you to our TV Experts but we'll do our best to help you before that.

At this moment in time, it can take us a couple of working days before we can get back to you after you reply to my PM.

Thanks,
DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks @DanielS , I appreciate your help!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @mpdeadman

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me again this afternoon.

I am sorry for the problems you had linking your Netflix account to your BT bill.  I am really pleased I was able to help you get that all sorted out.

I'll go ahead and close this off today, as agreed.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend 🙂

All the best,

Robbie