cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Returning BT Kit

Go to solution

My YouView box failed and was replaced quickly and eficiently - thank you. With the new box came a card inviting me to send back my old TV Kit. How do I get a return envelope please? The instructions on the card just say we will send you a returns envelope but how do I get one?

My old and broken box is a pre BT badged Humax. BT Product code 067002 Serial No. DTR T1000/GB/500G/BT and will need a pretty big envelope to fit it in. Yes it is old and had served me well for quite a few years!

Thank you

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Returning BT Kit

Go to solution

Hi @ChrisH1,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll be able to arrange for a returns kit to be sent to your home address.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Returning BT Kit

Go to solution

Hi @ChrisH1,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've placed an order to have a returns kit sent to your home address. This should arrive in the next 7 days.

If you need anything else, please feel free to drop me a reply to the PM I sent you earlier.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings