cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Why am I getting a message saying I have a problem with my broadband when watching subscription chan

Watching BBC HD ,no problem,but unable to watch my subscription channels IPC6023 

Looks like I will be cancelling BT TV BIG SPORTS. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Why am I getting a message saying I have a problem with my broadband when watching subscription

have you tried the mod suggestions here

Solved: IPC6023 - BT Community

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Re: Why am I getting a message saying I have a problem with my broadband when watching subscription

Yes,each time it works again eventually, able to watch Sports Main event now but for how long?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Gone again IPC6023 back to BBC HD!
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Oh well, looks like I will have to cancel!
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Filosopher and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're having problems with the IPC error message. It sounds like you've done everything possible at your side so I'd like to take a closer look at this for you. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you over a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

Message 7 of 8

Try changing your ethernet cable. Our Pro Box randomly started dropping it's connection to the hub and a simple cable swap solved it. 

Message 8 of 8

I don't use an ethernet cable...WiFi. Got technical help last night. Channels restored until conversation ended. This morning all working and another offer of help from David if the problem reoccurs.