cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 21

alibi recording unavailable

hello, i am unable to play back all recordings of the alibi channel . all other channels work ok its just alibi it says recording unavailable  IPC6041   check router and connections . i rebooted router and my tv box and it made no difference , i press the record button and it takes it but it does not give me a choice to record episode or series. any ideas ?    i did maintenance mode software reset ..still the same 

thanks  

0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21

Re: alibi recording unavailable

There’s definitely an issue with the Alibi channels. I am unable to watch a recording from the HD channel from last night. I have the same IPC6041 error code as you. Also when I set up recordings the series link option is only available on the SD channel and not the HD. This applies if I am trying to set recordings on my Pro tv box and via the BTTV app. This is rather immaterial, however, if we are unable to play back recordings. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 21

I had the same error with NBC News Now for the first few days after it appeared on the EPG where it would seem to record but you were unable to play it back.  It appears to have resolved itself now.

Message 4 of 21

I am now able to watch the recording on Alibi HD from last night. However the series link issue hasn’t been resolved.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 21

i can now record and play nbc news but still unable to play alibi recordings  

Message 6 of 21

Same issue here, am able to record programmes on Alibi, but cannot then play the recordings.

Message 7 of 21

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for your posts, I'm sorry to see there have been issues watching recordings on Alibi over the last couple of days. I've highlighted this thread to our BT TV team who are looking into this.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 21

Sorry for the poor experience, we did have a problem provisioning the channel for some customers due to an incident early last week that NOW TV had and this may have impacted some recordings.

We are checking further for any potential problems but please do reply if the issue persists for you, hopefully it is resolved now.

Message 9 of 21

Hi @DarrenW I flagged the issue of series link not being available when setting recordings on Alibi HD. This applies to attempting to set recordings both  on the Pro tv box and also via the BTTV app.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 21

sorry the problem still exists on abili on both SD and HD  

0 Ratings