cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15

Digital Voice

Go to solution

I have just received the Smart Hub plus. I have it all set up, everything works except for my digital voice landline. The message on my handset reads ‘ No link to the hub’ . I have pressed ok but nothing happens.  Help please!!

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: Digital Voice

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

you can only pair phone to hub when DV active  check hub manager 192.168.1.254 into address bar and can you see phone number and if so is it active.  by selecting phone number that may help you pair DV phone to hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

How do I check hub manager?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

@Grieveson1  As @imjolly has said enter 192.168.1.254 into address bar of your browser.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

I have gone into hub manager and trued to register handset but no joy. I have had a digital voice handset for a while and it was linked to my previous smarthub 2. Now I have a new smarthub plus but cannot link the handset.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Are you with BT or EE?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

@Grieveson1 

When you go to hub manager is your phone number shown and also active?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Yes it is

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

You probably need to deregister or factory reset the handset as it's still registered to the other Hub. Hope you backeed up your contacts on the other Hub.

0 Ratings