cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

3 missed visits, problem still not fixed

My broadband has been down for nearly 3 weeks. As soon as it went down I contacted BT and an appointment was made after running some tests on the line. I was told the fault was on the external line. On the day of the appointment I checked the status on my BT account, it stated missed appointment, arrange another!! No communication, no emails or text to advised it had been missed. I contacted Bt again and arranged another appointment. The same thing happened, again and again, missed appointments with no communication!! I’ve just arranged my 4th appointment. I’ve been raising complaints but it doesn’t achieve anything??!! Does anyone know who to contact to escalate as I’ve got no confidence the 4th appointment will be missed. I’m working from home and need it up and running  ASAP Shocking customer service. Just totally unbelievable!!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: 3 missed visits, problem still not fixed

Missed appointments are £25 a time auto compensation.

Having no broadband is £5 a day auto compensation.

They are probably going to owe you money, just like they do with me (I think I'm on around £160 now, and thats without compensation - probably couple of months free - for the actual complaint!!)

Message 3 of 6

@Fizzy0 

If openreach engineer does not turn up again then post back and we can see if mods can help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Fizzy0,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry you've been left without a Broadband connection. If you send me your details, I'd like to take a look at what is happening with the fault.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I wasn’t aware of that, thanks
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Fizzy0 ,

I can see your details in our queue. Thanks for sending them over. We'll get to you soon.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings