cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: BT Routing not updated - Im about to have a breakdown!

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoe 

Hi..open reach have connected me to 26 bia cabinet 15..I can have fibre the lady before me last year had fibre of 28mbp..she died..openreach have routed it but its just not reached bt to update their side..I have had 3 open reach engineers in a week to correct faults and also to confirm. I can have fibre but the delay communication..

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution
Telephone Number 01555on Exchange LANARK is served by Cabinet 26 Featured Products Downstream Line Rate(Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream Range (Mbps) Availability Date FTTP Install Process FTTP on Demand 330 30 -- Available -- ADSL Products Downstream Line Rate (Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream Range(Mbps) ADSL Availability Date WBC SOADSL Availability Date Left in Jumper WBC ADSL 2+ Up to 2 -- 1 to 3.5 Available Available Yes WBC ADSL2+ Annex M Up to 2 Up to 0.5 1 to 3.5 Available Available Yes ADSL Max Up to 1.5 -- 1 to 2.5 Available Available -- WBC Fixed Rate 0.5 -- -- Available Available Yes Fixed Rate 0.5 -- -- Available -- -- Observed Speeds ADSL Max Observed Downstream Speed 3.04 Max Observed Upstream Speed 0.45 Observed Date 2020-09-23 Other Offerings Availability Date ADSL Multicast Available Premise Environment Status Bridge Tap U VRI N NTE FacePlate N Last Test Date 16-09-2020 Exchange Product Restrictions Status FTTP Priority Exchange N WLR Withdrawal N SOADSL Restriction Y The premise/line is associated with exchange which is NOT part of current fibre priority programme. The premise/line is associated with exchange where WLR is not withdrawn. The premise/line is associated with exchange where SOADSL service is restricted. FTTP is not available. GFAST FTTC and SOGFAST is currently not available on this cabinet due to following reasons:- The associated DP is temporarily unavailable for fibre orders due to engineering works. For all ADSL and WBC Fibre to the Cabinet (VDSL or G.fast) services, the stable line rate will be determined during the first 10 days of service usage. Actual speeds experienced by end users and quoted by CPs will be lower due to a number of factors within and external to BT's network, Communication Providers' networks and within customer premises. The Stop Sale date for IPstream is from 31 Oct 2013. The Formal Retirement date for IPstream is from 30 Jun 2014. In order to be eligible for handback, downstream speed should be less than Downstream Handback Threshold values. Thank you for your interest By submitting a query into this checker you accept Terms of Use for this checker.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

Openreach would not change the routing, just to get a faster speed.

Wait to see what other forum members say, as your post here does not go to BT.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

Thanks Keith.. theybdidnt change the routing they realised their was an error on their system so have updated it..for some reason.it was showing no fibre but its there and like I said the lady prior to me had it..their seems to be a glitch..im using my mobile data as the speed on the computer is worse than dual up..3 mins to load a page..im isolating have family 300 miles away..my Facebook portal was a lifeline..my mother is in her 8os 300 miles away so we communicate using this ..I also work for health and safety at home and moved here a week ago and need to work or will lose my house..im in tears here as in limbo

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @SuzyFoxHarper,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry you've had problems setting up the connection at your new address. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at your account to see what can be done.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

Message 16 of 19

Go to solution
Many thanks 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

Hi all

Its been fixed and now showing I can have fibre..sales support have placed the order and open reach have corrected the routing

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

Its sorted..open reach have corrected the routing so ots been ordered and installed next week 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @SuzyFoxHarper 

Many thanks for posting back to let us know this is all sorted now and that you've got your order placed.  I'm really pleased to see that 😊

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings