cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: BT Smart Hub 2 constantly disconnecting, engineer visited this morning, still disconnecting.

Hi @Setsuko, thanks for getting back to me. I've just sent you a message please would you check and see if you can reply back to me.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Re: BT Smart Hub 2 constantly disconnecting, engineer visited this morning, still disconnecting.

@Setsuko You need to open the message by clicking on it, not just look at the preview.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

yes, mine's constantly disconnecting, had a good broadband service until I fell for all the promises  on Halo +fibre, Bt like you sent out engineers, tests, nothing wrong, now they just ignore me, Ombudsman next?  And the bills seem more than promised, I can't cut out cloud I don't use but pay £3 for, I'm stuck with this till next Nov

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Unstable Connection, Especially during Zoom calls

I've noticed over the past couple of days that my internet connection is very unstable, and it's especially noticeable during conference calls on Zoom, Microsoft Teams  and Google meets etc. I've tested my speed on the BT Wholesale site, and can see my connection will max out at 130Mbps but drop significantly during the testing down to 20Mbps, then to 30, to 50 and so on. BT Open Reach are apparently looking into it and will provide an update by the 13th, but I am holding out little hope. I was having prior issues with my line completely disconnecting up to 70 times a day and that took them a year to fix.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Re: Unstable Connection, Especially during Zoom calls

I merged your 2 threads as the problem is same and now can see what has already happened.  did you eventually contact mods as the offered help?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

It's not the same problem, this prior issue was fixed and the prior issue my router would actually disconnect and I would lose the internet connection. In this case I am not losing any connection, the speed is just unstable going up and down, and that's causing issues in conference calls. The router isn't disconnecting like it was before so it's an entirely seperate problem.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Bet its the latest firmware issue v0.33.00.12274

Tags (1)