cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport bolt-on on BTTV

Go to solution

There’s a very good offer available at the moment which offers a basic Netflix subscription together with a NOW entertainment pass for £6 per month on a 24 month contract on BTTV. It’s possible to add BT Sport to this as a bolt on for £15 on a month by month basis.

I’m unclear whether or not this bolt on for BT Sport is only available to watch via the BT Sport  app or whether it would be available on the Pro tv box to watch via the EPG. Please can anyone who is in a position to do so clarify which it is. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport bolt-on on BTTV

Go to solution

@Brucemeister5wrote:

It’s possible to add BT Sport to this as a bolt on for £15 on a month by month basis.

Yes it is, you can add the full BT Sport channels as an addon, remove it when you no longer want/need.

@Brucemeister5wrote:

I’m unclear whether or not this bolt on for BT Sport is only available to watch via the BT Sport  app or whether it would be available on the Pro tv box to watch via the EPG.

You get both, you'd have all the BT Sport channels on the box via the EPG, you also get app access and the online player included with the subscription.

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you. I hoped that that would be the case, but the way in which it’s worded makes it look as though it might be app only access. I take it that you’re talking from personal experience that this is 100% correct.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Brucemeister5 I can confirm that what @-Richie- has advised you is correct. 

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you.

0 Ratings