cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Can't see new offers as system thinks I have an outstanding order!

I've had a full fibre 300 package now for a couple of years and it works faultlessly.  A few months ago I was migrated to digital voice and was sent a smart hub 2 and a free digital voice phone with Alexa. I also purchased two further digital voice phones. All that I was expecting has been delivered and I returned my original hub 6 as instructed.

I have no outstanding orders, but when I receive emails with special offers/upgrades i can go no further as when I log in to my BT it says on my account "You've ordered something from us, and we need to finish your order before you can see personalised TV or broadband deals. But you can still add mobile with us."

I do not have any orders to finish and my account shows no outstanding orders. How do I get this mistake cleared?

The thing is today I received an email offering an upgrade to fibre 500 but i can not see any details of this or any other offers.

How can i get the mistake corrected so that i can actually see and evalute any offers in slow time and not have to phone and decide there and then when told of any available upgrades and make a decision on the spot.

TIA

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't see new offers as system thinks I have an outstanding order!

Hi @JeffGrimes, thanks for posting, and sorry you can't view offers online. As you are on a Full Fibre connection call in and speak with the fibre team and they'll be able to close/cancel any open order on your account for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings