cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 406

Re: Can't update from McAfee to Norton

Go to solution

Having the same issue Also the email was a bit strange as it said I can now start watching Norton

Message 22 of 406

Go to solution

I've got exactly the same problem: webpage opens with server error at the top then a huge string of text.  I contacted Norton Support who said nothing to do with them and it has to be BT who sort it, as it's "their account" that is faulty.

Message 23 of 406

Go to solution

Hi @tomsk52uk and @markflip and welcome to our community.

I've moved your posts so we have all the questions on the same thread. We're investigating these issues with Norton and will update this thread as and when we get anything further.

Cheers

David

Message 24 of 406

Re: Important updates to your virus and password protection

Go to solution

Hi @Ian24 ,

Can you confirm the Windows 11 build number for Norton to investigate further? We’ve been in touch with Norton and that is what they have asked for.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 406

Go to solution
Hi DavidM, not sure what you mean by build number? Thanks Ian24
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 406

Go to solution

Goto Settings->System->About (might need to scroll down).   Second block down is Windows Specification. Fourth line down should be OS Build followed by a number. I think this number is what they are after.

Message 27 of 406

Re: bt virus protect change to Norton

Go to solution

Hi @momo , 

It looks like you’re facing the same login issue which we’re aware of and working to fix quickly. Once that’s fixed which we’ll let you know on this Forum, you’ll be able to click the “Manage” button and continue to complete the installation. In the meantime, if you’ve got the McAfee version of BT Virus Protect on your PC or Mac or Android, it will continue to work as normal. Don’t worry about the email talking about the Norton subscription, you won’t be charged - we know it’s a bug which we’re also fixing.

Cheers

David

Message 28 of 406

Go to solution

Hi DavidM,

The OS Build number is 22000.318

thanks

Ian

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 406

Go to solution

Thanks @Ian24 . I'll pass that on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 406

Re: bt virus protect change to Norton

Go to solution

Hello David

Thank you , and I see that I am not the only one having problems. Will  now await the solution an then complete the download.

0 Ratings