cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Full fibre upgrade

I’m on halo3+ Broadband and have received an email stating full fibre is now available but when I click on the link the site states the package is not available.  How is the best way of getting the upgrade sorted?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Full fibre upgrade

Enter your phone number and post results remember to delete number

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

It may have just been just a circular and FTTP is not actually available to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Cabinet 46
Featured Products Downstream Line Rate(Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream HandbackThreshold(Mbps) WBC FTTC Availability Date WBC SOGEA Availability Date Left in JumperHigh Low High Low        VDSL Range A (Clean) Stanfordj_0-1639727187410.gif
VDSL Range B (Impacted) Stanfordj_1-1639727187412.gif
69.14917.511.544AvailableAvailable--
67.645.717.110.539.7AvailableAvailable--
ADSL Products Downstream Line Rate (Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream Range(Mbps) ADSL Availability Date Left in JumperWBC ADSL 2+WBC ADSL2+ Annex MWBC Fixed Rate
Up to 3.5--2 to 5.5AvailableYes
Up to 3.5Up to 0.52 to 5.5AvailableYes
1----AvailableYes
SOADSL Products Downstream Line Rate (Mbps) Upstream Line Rate (Mbps) Downstream Range(Mbps) WBC SOADSL Availability Date Left in JumperWBC SOADSL 2+SOADSL Fixed Rate
Up to 3.5--2 to 5.5--Yes
Up to 1-- --Yes
Observed Speeds VDSL ADSLMax Observed Downstream SpeedMax Observed Upstream SpeedObserved Date
2021-12-092021-07-15
Other Offerings Availability DateVDSL MulticastADSL Multicast
Available
Available
Premise Environment StatusBridge TapVRINTE FacePlateLast Test Date
U
--
--
08-12-2021
Exchange Product Restrictions StatusFTTP Priority ExchangeWLR WithdrawalSOADSL Restriction
N
N
Y

The exchange is not in a current fibre priority programme

WLR is currently available at the exchange

SOADSL is restricted at the exchange

For all ADSL and WBC Fibre to the Cabinet (VDSL or G.fast) services, the stable line rate will be determined during the first 10 days of service usage.

Actual speeds experienced by end users and quoted by CPs will be lower due to a number of factors within and external to BT's network, Communication Providers' networks and within customer premises.

The Stop Sale date for IPstream is from 30 Nov 2012. The Formal Retirement date for IPstream is from 30 Jun 2014.

If you decide to place an order for a WBC fibre product, an appointment may be required for an engineer to visit the end user's premises to supply the service

In order to be eligible for handback, downstream speed should be less than Downstream Handback Threshold values.

Mildenhall exchange:Only single order products are available and ADSL and ADSL2+ products are not shown as available.However for premises that can only be served by SOADSL, BT will continue to accept ADSL and ADSL2+ orders until SOADSL is available.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

FTTP is not available to you

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

It does appear that FTTP is not available. Interesting that you received an email. though. Was it from BT?
By accident, I recently discovered that FTTP is available locally by scrolling through the My BT pages, and then going to
the BT dsl  checker, to confirm  .....Perhaps you can check through your personalised offers in My BT, and see if there's anything there relating to FTTP. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

I had an email from BT with link to upgrade and a flyer was posted through the door from openreach stating availability the same day.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Personalised offers do not have the full fibre option, after logging on n

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Personalised offers do not have the full fibre option, after logging on.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Would suggest that you wait with patience!

Wait until after Christmas.

It looks as though it’s pending. Some providers in the upper altitudes are sending surface mails asking to register interest for full fibre.  Viz “be prepared to be blown away”.

0 Ratings