cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Is EuroSport going in January?

Go to solution

With the loss of Dave HD etc this morning is finally kicked me into looking at our TV package options. I got a letter from BT several weeks ago saying EuroSport would be included in their new packages but only until 17th January.

I can't see any mention of them withdrawing EuroSport  on the website when looking at the various packages? Are they really letting people sign up to a new 24 month contract and for a motorbike racing fan, remove 2 key channels after only a few months?!

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Is EuroSport going in January?

Go to solution

Hi @FleurPot Thanks for posting, please see post 57 on this thread  

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Don't remember the letter so surprised tonight to find GOLD etc have been dropped.

----
MB
----
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
I've had letters from them every few weeks for a while now encouraging me to sign up to the new packages, but as none of them suited us I'd held off. Glad I did now!
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Neil, I don't think I'll be signing up to a 24month contract if they don't even know when they'll reduce the service. Bye Bye BT tv... 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

I’m anticipating that the Discovery+ app is going to be launched on BT TV sometime around mid January 2022 to compensate for their channels being removed. The Eurosport channels were added around about the time of the Olympics. Sky tv customers were given a year’s free trial of Discovery+. Are BT TV customers going to be offered something similar, or am I being wildly optimistic?

0 Ratings