cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

No returns bag

Go to solution

Hi,

I recently upgraded my broadband package and was asked to return the old equipment via a returns bag. I received a parcel containing the necessary equipment which is working correctly but I have not had a returns bag included... I'm nearly approaching a month since I upgraded and still, nothing has arrived, despite receiving an email several days ago asking me to return it ASAP.

I tried going through the BT website and following the instructions presented but all it does is return me back to where I started. Please could anyone assist me with this as I would like to return ASAP.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: No returns bag

Go to solution

Hi @moonpig93, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. 

Sorry that you haven't received a returns bag for your old equipment. Did you try logging into your MyBT then select 'View details' under 'Please return your equipment' and you may be able to order one there?

If not then I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to arrange one for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: No returns bag

Go to solution

Hello @JohnC2 , thanks for the response.

I did search around but there was no "please return your equipment" link available for me to click on. Upon further research, it seems I'm not the only one who has this general issue. The only thing I've got to return is a BT Smart Home Hub 6 - I registered for BT broadband I believe just AFTER the date they announced that any products that are no longer needed have to be returned after 13th December 2019, I think. I got broadband installed around January 2020 time.

But in any case, thank you for your assistance and I'll check the PM. 🙂

0 Ratings