cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Poor connection

I have BT whole home with 4 discs as I have an old property with thick walls.  I had hoped with 4 discs I would get a decent signal around the property but I don't.  Two discs are working OK, another which is 8 feet from disc one won't connect and the 4th one is 18 feet away from another disc with no walls inbetween but that one won't connect at all.  Any ideas are very welcome as I'm totally unimpressed with this system and it's very weak signal.  Thanks 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Poor connection

Hi @Whizzlon welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your BT whole home wifi discs. Did you use the app to find the best location for the discs in your home? Try a factory reset of the two discs that are problematic to see if that helps and I'd also recommend checking out these FAQ's for set-up tips.

If you need any further help we can be contacted on by phone: 0808 100 6116

Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm

Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm

By email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Poor connection

Hi NeilO

Thank you for your reply.  I tried a reset of the discs and all was well afterwards....... For a week.  They then list cinne tion again! I've rebooted them again and they're working again but not very well.  I used the app to find a suitable spot but even standing next to the router it said there was no signal! Possible problem with the app?  In all honesty I think I've wasted £240 as they won't stay connected and our WiFi signal has nd ER been so poor around the house. 😟

0 Ratings