cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: ORDI

Apologies. I was kinda hesitant to provide more specific info earlier. But yes that's Londonderry.

Also, their provider is BT. They were SKY before, hence considered a new customer. So they have something to bargain when they were probably lured to join BT, I guess.

Unlike us, we've been with BT for ages. Asking to help us to get FTTP, may be a bit of a challenge due to - we are already under contract and not profitable at all to spend with installation just to upgrade our broadband. Hopefully, this is not the case. 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

Being straight up front always makes it easier. Give the FTTP team a ring. 0800 587 4787

Let us know how you get on.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

Thanks. I did ring them and was a bit direct about it. In fairness to operators, they are just probably following protocol. 1. Check the availabilty. 2. If FTTp is not available yet, they will ask you to submit your interest to get one. When will I get it? I just have to wait 'til kingdom come. End of story or try again.

It is just frustrating that your neighbours have the option to upgrade but I couldn't.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

Ring again, don't be so direct but remind them the DSL database does not apply to NI as it's always wrong. It's not their fault it's a procedural problem.

Message 25 of 26

Noted that @pippincp , thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

@plsHelp  Let us know how you get on.

0 Ratings