cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Returns

On 15 October I received a replacement Smart Hub and a label to return the old one. When  I took the parcel to the Post Office the following day I was told that the return label (r48 type) was out-of-date.

According to the BT website I can obtain a return bag by “logging into MyBT and selecting ‘View details’ under ‘Please return your equipment.’”   I logged into MyBT but I can see no ‘Please return your equipment’ option there

Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Returns

Hi   I had the same problem and have made BT aware of the issue.  If you type in send equipment back in help the link it took you to then took you back to help.   You were on a never ending roundabout.  Obviously the link was faulty.  I never got the black bags as promised so I had to get in touch with BT and they arranged for one to be sent to me however having sent equipment back I noted this morning that it was showing me with two outstanding pieces of equipment and one was over due with a possible £60 to pay.  I contacted BT again today and they sorted it out for me and hopefully I owe nothing now.  I think they have a few web issues with links.     Sometime ago a link was there to order another bag but I think when they did the last upgrade of MyBT it went Awol unless it only appears when you do have to send stuff back.     regards Malcolm

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks. At least I know I'm not alone!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @RichWA, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you were not able to make the return as the label is no longer in use. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to get a returns bag ordered for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings