cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Stay Fast Guarantee

I have Gfast with a Stay Fast guarantee of 100Mb. However, the speed seemed to be gradually slowing down, so I ran the speed test in the BT app. That confirmed a speed to the hub (a Smarthub 2) of 90 Mb.

My question is, what happens next? Tapping on "Run more tests" just produces a page saying "Request method 'POST' not supported". Having used the BT app to carry out the test, does the result automatically get reported to BT for them to do something about it, or is that down to me?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Stay Fast Guarantee

Ring BT, explain your speeds look to of fallen below your stayfast guarantee, BT then have 30 days to get you back above the minimum guarantee, if not you get £20 and can ask for your right to exit.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Richie,

Thank you for that. Is it best to ring the fibre team (who, as I understand it, also deal with Gfast issues, on 

08005874787) or is there another number dealing specifically with Stay Fast questions?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

If they can't help they'll transfer you to a team that can, I normally just call the generic 0800 800 150 and when the IVR asks why I'm calling I say broadband fault.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@-Richie-  It is the FTTP team who deal with G.Fast issues. 0800 587 4787

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

You're both correct @pippincp and @-Richie- . Both number will get you to the right guys. 😉

Cheers

David

0 Ratings