cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: VIRUS PROTECT MOVE TO NORTON and Reduction of Licences

Go to solution

Yeah just installed on my PC and says only 2 installs allowed,  I use a free antivirus package called AVG

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution

I have Full Fibre 100 with BT Halo 3 with 15 licences listed. I have used 2 as far as I know and now went to install 3rd licence and it says I have to purchase another one! So who is right and who is telling lies?

I have 4 PCs and a laptop to put this on so don't like getting messed about by BT.

When I login to My BT to download it comes up with server error! and does not matter where I login or on what device.

So is this a fault with BT server?

So I copied the install files I had already, installed on the PC I wanted it on and that was fine, until I had to log on to My BT and it then said I had to purchase a copy as my subscription has expired!!!

Either BT have a problem or they are not working to the contract they drew up!

Please sort this now.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

In addition to the above - does anyone reply to these posts or do I have to phone BT directly to get answer?

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution

This is a customer to customer self help forum.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

Seems so exasperating this. As I put before, don't buy extra from BT, as BT are charging an enormous amount for THE extra licences. You can get the same Norton AV from Currys for 9.99 for a year… while BT are going to charge £4:99 a month. I suspect there will be a lot of unhappy BT customers on April FoolsDay.  I really hope that BT itself monitor this forum AND address our grievances before the actual change. 

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

Seems that they must look here as now the issue of activation has been resolved for now!

May be their server was down. 

I got a deal on my BT package so was OK value but I know wehat you mean, they know how to rack up the costs which in the end will be their down fall as other companies under cut them.

0 Ratings