cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Website Blocked

Hi
Im hoping someone can help me and point me in the right direct regarding BT block my website from users.

18 months ago (maybe longer) our website was hacked with a "phishing" virus (grrr have people nothing better to do)

We had a new site built, moved to a new host and had it confirmed many times as safe, but I believe BT still has it marked as Unsafe and people say they can't get access to our site.
The site is www.bigwoodys.co.uk
Virustotal.com has no one listing us as a threat

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Website Blocked

Hi @BigWoody,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry if your website has been incorrectly blocked. If you take a look at Check if a site is being blocked you'll find some useful information around getting your site unblocked.

If you believe BT is blocking your site incorrectly you can email categorisation@bt.com and they'll help you get this corrected.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

BT are not blocking it. I just accessed it from the link with no problem

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Works here too on VM and BT.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

thats odd .. but thanks for trying it
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

thats odd .. but thanks for trying it

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

@BigWoody when I click the link it's taking me to https://bigwoodysskateshop.co.uk/ and saying that there's an unsupported protocol. That's on a Google Pixel 4A over BT WiFi

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Works for me as well, skateboard shop by the looks of it, it's not blocked by BT, possibly parental controls.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Doing a quick check and BT Lite is not blocking but BT Stric (whatever they are) is blocking the site. I’ve applied for it to be unblocked 

0 Ratings