cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

WiFi connected but no Internet connection

Is anyone having issues with there bt wifi mines in connected to WiFi but no Internet connection I have reset everything but no fix

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: WiFi connected but no Internet connection

Ok, I have internet in ethernet, romping in at 50Mb!.

However today ALL our mobile devices have stopped working...

We have great WiFi signal, but they all say, No Internet access .

This suddenly started today, until now all perfect!!

Blue light is on...

I have rebooted, reset countless times, tried different channels, tried everything, a network engineer could do!

So I can only addut, the BT have done a software update, and screwed up the internet to WiFi interface!.

Come on BT please help!!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Mines has been the same today! Ive tried all the typical stuff like logging in as admin and changing channels and restarting the router all the stuff an engineer would come do, is it possible its all linked with Facebook Instagram and WhatsApp being down? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

I'm so glad I decided to come on here and saw this. Today my phone has decided to say WiFi connected but no Internet access. Glad to see I'm not the only one. I've been going outta my mind. Reconnected it to the network etc. I hope bt fixes it 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

You know I'm wondering this as it was working perfectly fine before fb, Instagram and WhatsApp went down. Very odd

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Its all very strange that its all gone wrong together, hope they do something about it soon as its pretty annoying as right now am not sure if im on 4g or wifi! My tvs are still working kinda very slow but my phones as slow as the Flintstones car ! 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Mines came back on now. Was weird as was loading stuff while the was beside the WiFi signal  for a while 😅but back to normal now. Only seemed to be phones that were the issue here as my 15yr old was still watching Netflix 😂

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

XucurRe: WiFi connected but no Internet connection

Curious, that the outage of FB, etc would stop out WiFi connection working..I would suspect that they use some of the FB sites to confirm that WiFi is working..

However, out Samsung TV upstairs was working fine on WiFi... 

So maybe an android feature to ping FB that is used to confirm that the WiFi works...Either way most peculiar!!

Glad it is fixed ☺️

0 Ratings