cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Wifi Disc

Hi.

I have been having dealings with BT and they have sent equipment that has not been needed and I have duly sent it back. I keep, however, getting emails telling me that I must return a "Wifi Disc" that is worth £30.00. There is not way to reply to the email. I mentioned it to one call handler who said they had never heard of a Wifi Disc. The latest email says they are going to put the £30.00 on my bill next month!

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Wifi Disc

Ring 0800 800 150, speak with the connections team, provide them with the tracking reference from when you sent the disc back, they will be able to verify it and update the system.

The disc(s) it refers to are sent as part of the 'Complete Wi-Fi' package as a standalone addon or included with previous Halo deals and the current Halo3+ promotion.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

I cannot send it back because I did not get one.

I have spoken to the team and they say they do not know what disc I am talking about because they do not send out "Discs".

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

@Gypsysmum wrote:

I cannot send it back because I did not get one.

So what did you send back?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

We sent back WiFi Hubs.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Discs

Like this?

41Ry-YaqRLL._AC_.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Similar. They are oblong with a disc like that in the middle. There may well have been one like that very early on in this saga but anything that was surplus got sent back. It would take me too long to tell you the whole saga but in the middle of it all they cut us off completely - no phone - no broadband and we don't get a mobile signal here! We were awaiting urgent medical appointments to come through! They thought that our application to install a line in a new bungalow we are building meant that we were moving out! Frantic phone calls ensued and during all this several hubs and other things were sent out but the surplus ones were returned. They seem to think that this "Disk" has not been returned (if indeed it was ever sent!). I am so sick of trying to communicate with them and the endless "hold the line" waits that is part of that process 😞

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

I have asked the mods if they can assist.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Hi @Gypsysmum 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having.  I understand that you're being chased for a Complete Wi-fi disc and you don't believe to have ever received it.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Thanks. Someone is handling this now (I hope).

0 Ratings