cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 22

renewal of broadband and landline

Go to solution

My elderly mother in law is wanting to renew her broadband and landline (as her package runs out in November 2021).

Where can we look to renew this please as she wants to keep the same broadband package with calling plan?

Thanks Joules

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22

Re: renewal of broadband and landline

Go to solution

try phoning the options team on 0800800030 who deal with renewals

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

Thought this could be done on line? if so does she need to wait for an email to say the package needs renewing?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

you are more likely to get a better deal using options team and also the phone call packages have changed since your last renewal

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution

@polish she can renew by logging into MyBT it's probably a little bit early to see any renewal deals. She will also get a notification closer to the time advising that contract is due to finish.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution

Thanks Neil, so presume they will send her an email to inform her of this? thanks

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution

Ok thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 22

Go to solution

Hello Neil

When logging in to mother in laws account it says renew now but when you do it does not give her landline options and she wants to keep what she currently has along with the broadband, does she have to do these separate please? rather confusing?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @polish 

It should start with Broadband only but once you click on Add and Continue then the calling packages appear. For me I currently have 500 minutes but that is no longer available and I would be forced to take 700 minutes at £2 extra!

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 22

Go to solution

Hi thankyou, yes I thought it come up after Add and Continue but it doesn't for some reason, she only has her landline unlimited calls which she wants to keep.

Would Neil, moderator please look at my message and let me know? many thanks

0 Ratings