cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 49

Re: watching BT Sport on a laptop

@ozsat what browser are you using?

@redders77 I'm really sorry you're experiencing problems with your BT Sport stream, @ozsat is getting an error message relating to cookies so I think your issue is different. Did you message @DarrenDev with your details when he asked a few weeks ago?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 49

Firefox - it works with no issue in Edge

@NeilOwrote:

@ozsat what browser are you using?

Thanks

Neil

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 49

Edge is what I use and tried to use it on and it made Zero difference. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 49

Hi Neil,  thanks for the reply. 

Yes I sent my details to @DarrenDev back on September 1.  I think he's looking into the problem.  

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 49

My problem is the same as redders 77 -have tried with chrome and edge but does not make any difference.

Is very frustrating - goodness knows what BT has changed from last season to cause this

Was hoping that a solution would be available - please let me know if/when hear anything from  darrenDev 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 49

Thanks for the  comment Ronniehearts and I agree with all you say.  I have proven its not either of my laptops or desktop, as all other channels work perfect. So the problem is with BT.  I can't believe they can't see the problem.   Anyway if I get anywhere I will post it here.  Many thanks, once again. 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 49

I have just tried using Firefox on my laptop to watch the rugby from yesterday with no problem. Which suggests that maybe the problem is not universal and may well be being triggered by an individual user's local set up and why BT Central cannot reproduce the problem themselves.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 49

I have tried 4 different browsers, 2 laptops and a desktop and it's useless on the lot.  The thing is I can't seem to get any help from BT to correct the problem wherever that problem lies.  As I have said,  it's not a problem with any other media/service, such as  Sky, BBC etc., 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 49

Let's first of all uninstall the BT TV app from your laptop.

Now, from the Microsoft Store, download the BT Sport app and, once installed, log in with your BT id and see whether that makes any difference.

You do not need a browser to watch in comfort.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 49

I am not trying to watch through BT TV - using BT Sport online. 

From messages above BT Sport app in Microsoft store is being phased out as I when I tried this before messaging did not want to install - also BT website recommends using their website to view

0 Ratings