cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT 6000 white screen

Go to solution

Hi. I’m on my third BT 6000 monitor and am having yet another issue. The monitor was purchased in October 2021 and the parent screen is now bright white. I have tried restarting it, letting the battery run out and re-pairing it to the camera. None of which worked. I have emailed the support address 4 times and have not received any response. I have two sick children at the moment and it’s obviously stressful not being able to see one of them overnight. Not to mention the fact that we’ve spent nearly €500 on these monitors only to have issues all the time ! Would really appreciate some help / advice on this. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT 6000 white screen

Go to solution

Hi @Amor88 I'm really sorry about the problems with the monitor screen. If you give us a call on 0808 100 6554 Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm the helpdesk will be able to offer you further advice.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT 6000 white screen

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply , Neil. I brought the monitor back to the retailer who refunded it straight away, no issues. They also told me that they no longer stock the monitors as there have been so many issues with them..just a heads up for anyone who may be thinking of buying this monitor. Don’t!