We had the bt 6000 monitor and teh parent unit caught fire while charging overnight.Luckily it was next to our bed and we woke to stop it.We have informed BT and they have collected the device for analysis - but just a warning to others who have this device.
Hi @al1180 and welcome to our community.
Thanks for posting about the baby monitor. I'm sure you were really shocked when this happened, thankfully you're all ok. I'd be interested to know what the investigation finds so if you get any updates please let us know.