cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

BT Returns

Go to solution

I have returned a SmartHub 2 using the supplied returns bag on 12th April 2022; I have the reciept from the Post Office as proof of sending.

I was sent a chaser text message on the day I posted it and replied with the tracking number.

However I am just over a week away from the returns deadline and I noticed it is still showing as pending reciept on MyBT page.

Can someone please help - not happy about being threatened with a non returned equipment charge when I have done the return.

Tony

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Returns

Go to solution

I returned my old hub on 30th March and I know they received it a day later.  BT finally acknowledged my return on 6th May (had email + text to confirm). So it has taken them over a month. I also had chasers but gave them my proof of posting code and they updated their system a few weeks back.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Go to the Royal Mail site and print off proof of delivery as a pdf document then ask a moderator for assistance and send him the print out in a private message when requested to do so

Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Good morning @wise1,

Thanks for taking the time to send the equipment back to us.

If you can get the info that @Les-Gibson mentioned, I'll be able to look into this for you.

I've sent you a private message that you can reply back to when you're ready.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks everyone - DM replied with requested info

Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Still no response or follow up; just now got another email chasing me to return it.

Options please?  Can a mod chase the DM reply?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Just called 150 and they have marked it as received; got text message confirmation

Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Good morning @wise1,

Thanks for getting back to us and for confirming that the issue has been resolved.

I am so sorry that your private message didn't drop into our work queue. If you need any other help with this, please let me know and I'll have it picked up for you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Think the problem is more likely to be with Royal Mail rather than BT.

I sent equipment back and Royal Mail tracking showed it had not moved for 3 weeks (maybe strikes).  I complained to Royal Mail and by chance got an email from BT next day acknowledging receipt, but the tracking status had not changed.

0 Ratings