cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Whole Home - new discs

Go to solution

Hi, I have just purchased a second set of whole home discs for my house. They are the white whole home discs and connected to a non bt router. I had 2 connected initially - 1 directly to the router and the other connected to that master disc through wireless.  I have hooked up my new set of discs and they are working fine however, I now need to keep 1 of my new set of discs connected to the router for the others to work meaning I now have 2 out of 5 wired and 3 wireless. Is there a way I can change all to talk to 1 master disc rather than having 2? 

Study is the new set of discs. 

Screenshot_20220708-141924_Whole Home Wi-Fi.jpg

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Whole Home - new discs

Go to solution

Hi @Bezer_Thor, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

It would be best for you to get in touch with the WHW product helpdesk and they'll be able to help you with your set up. They can be contacted by phone: 0808 100 6116 (Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm and Sat 9am to 2pm) 

Or by email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply. I contacted them and they advised that I needed to fully close down the app and open again. Find the disc and it would map to master disc before adding a new one.

My issue is resolved @JohnC2 

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Bezer_Thor,

Thanks for replying back to us letting us know what the solution to your question was.

It's very helpful for anyone else who may have a similar issue to you.

Take care and I hope you have a great day.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings